Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- April 26, 2016
- Posted by: svm
- Category: Business plans, Uncategorized
Security and Secrecy are the watchwords at Solverminds. The entire security system will be controlled by experienced security staff. Solverminds will be adopting a stringent security control systems and procedures right from the entry point to controlling the business processes, this initiative will support the ever growing security requirements of our customers and clients.
KEY FOCUS ELEMENTS OF SOLVERMINDS ISMS INITIATIVE
- To protect Solverminds’ business information and any client or customer information within its custody or safekeeping by safeguarding its Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability
- To establish safeguards to protect Solverminds’ information resources from theft, abuse, misuse and any form of damage
- To establish responsibility and accountability for Information Security in the organization
- To encourage management and staff to maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and skill to allow them to minimize the occurrence and severity of Information Security incidents
- To ensure that the organization is able to continue its commercial activities in the event of significant Information Security incidents.
As we are in the road-map of practicing the CMMI level 5 Maturity in our organization, we are advancing steadily with the compliance of Information security on International standards.ISO 27001 is a broadly accepted standard and best practice for Information Security Management System. This will enhance customer confidence with regard to information security. ISMS have been initiated as a measure of our compliance on ISO 27001:2013 standards. SVM ISMS primary objective is to improve business operations through the creation of a strong defense system to ensure business continuity.
To operate our services with security and privacy as per Solverminds Information Security Policy, and to give accurate assurances about our security and privacy practices. We will implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures, internal controls, and information security routines intended to protect customer data against accidental loss, destruction, or alteration; unauthorized disclosure or access; or unlawful destruction.
On 12th April 2016, We have Officially kicked off – ISMS Implementation Program at our Chennai Office. The objective of this project Kick off meeting is to provide employees with awareness and knowledge of ISMS – ISO 270001:2013.