February 14, 2022
- Posted by: Solverminds
- Detailed knowledge about trim, stability and longitudinal strength calculations and the data related to the process.
- Experience with interpretation of information contained in Stability Booklets, Loading Manuals and other relevant vessel documentation.
- Experience with special calculations related to container ships and bulk carriers.
- Some knowledge about documentation and calculations related to container securing.
- Structured and creative approach to screening and evaluating vessel data – also when available information is incomplete and requires additional calculations.
- Patient and persistent approach to the process of adjusting and augmenting data in order to match given baseline results.
- Good communication skills are required when interacting with ship owners and other suppliers of vessel data.