Number of Positions: 2
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- 3-5 years of experience
- BSc / any Graduate
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- Experience in the AEM administration
- Experience in performing and coordinating deployments
- Exposure to Chinacache and Azure platforms
- Exposure to SOLR platform
- Experience in handling backup and restore activities
- Understanding the IP Whitelist and WAF
- Exposure to Content Security policies
- Able to perform routine Health checks of the systems
- Ability to understand the complex architecture
- Hands-on experience in Unix and z/OS platform
- Ability to understand the shell scripts and modify (on need basis)
- Experience in using Dynatrace or Kibana or ELK for monitoring
- Experience in working with publisher and dispatcher environments
Applicants should also have technical experience and skills in the following areas:
- Proficiency in English (Equal to C1 EU Standards) (Mandatory)
- The ability to communicate in a multicultural environment (previous exposure within a professional multilingual environment is advantageous)
- Be a self-driven, self-motivated and self-organized team-player
- Experience in 2nd & 3rd level support
- Experience in a documentation system (e.g. Confluence / Sharepoint / Teamsite)
- Experience in a ticket System (e.g. Jira / Service IT)
- Good technical understanding of complex IT landscapes (Large enterprises)
- Self-study skills
- The ability to abstract (the abstract typically states the hypothesis, tools used in research or investigation, data collected, and a summary or interpretation of the data)
- Self-motivated and self-organized team-player.
- ITIL Foundation certificate (desired)
SVM Perks & Career Opportunities:
SVM applicants that we successfully hire will gain the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-performing, funded startup.
- Competitive Salary + Substantial performance-related bonus.
- Opportunity to execute an ambitious vision of rethinking the future of mobility.
- Friendly and high performing team environment
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.