SVM is looking for an India-based Senior Business Analyst that will be responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks, as well as identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
SVM requires applicants to have a minimum of 5 years in a similar role.
Applicants should also be able to:
- Have the ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Assist with and test implementation for all payer and vendor relationships to ensure data transfer collection, quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately down to the market level to ensure market team member and provider experience is appropriate
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Develop and execute test plans
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
SVM Perks & Career Opportunities:
SVM applicants that we successfully hire will gain the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-performing, funded startup.
- Competitive Salary + Substantial performance-related bonus.
- Opportunity to execute an ambitious vision of rethinking the future of mobility.
- Friendly and high performing team environment
Responsibilities will include:
- A full range of activities from leading small to midsize projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level
- The ability to demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Managing customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Staying current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, customers, technical staff)
- Leading or participating in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Providing leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others, articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identifying, creating and facilitating process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level and focusing on quality improvement and data management while ensuring that data is reliable and valid.
- Developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, identifying business needs, determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices, monitoring progress and results, recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Providing project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborating closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identifying improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Eliciting and clearly documenting business and systems requirements
- Assessing business process and system inefficiencies
- Identifying ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating fluency in business processes and process differentiation
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.