SVM is looking for a motivated Business Developer who has 5+ years of work experience
Job Experience and Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Certifications relevant to the job requirements will be valued
Role and Responsibilities
Duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- 5 year’s sales development, key account management and marketing
- Super-user of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info, and Mailing campaigns via Gmail / Mailer lite
- Identify and generate new leads
- Cold calling
- Developing weekly KPI reports
SVM requires applicants to have the following key performance indicators:
- Keeping up-to-date logs of all business development activities
- Increasing SVMPharma’s audience by growing our social media following
- Helping to increase SVMPharma and DISTILL website traffic
- Monthly BD reports
- Identify and secure new customers
- Lead RFPs
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.