SVM is looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Business Development Executive.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be motivated and proactive, able to follow clear instructions, and organize your workload and contacts efficiently.
SOPs and work instructions will be provided with templates of messages to send to new contacts and a log for recording all activity and outcomes. You will be required to manage contacts, and responses swiftly and escalate to the wider team when feedback outside of the templated feedback is required.
The ability to work autonomously is essential as you will be managing a lot of SVMPharma procedures alone. An interest in the industry and commercial awareness is also useful as once you get more comfortable in the role, the creation of marketing materials will become your responsibility.
Job Experience and Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have the job experience as listed below:
- 1+ years of experience
- Sales development, key account management and marketing
- Super-user of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Mailing campaigns via Gmail and Mailer lite
- Identify and generate new leads
- Cold calling
- Developing weekly KPI reports
- An undergraduate degree and an MBA
The main responsibilities of this role includes the promotion of SVMPharma work and DISTILL EDC system to key industry personnel over SVMPharma’s Linkedin, social media, email and website which involves:
- Lead generation
- Management of SVMPharma’s social media pages
- Managing and posting of marketing materials
- Managing and sending out campaigns via mail merge
- Monitoring of SVMPharma and DISTILL websites
- Creating and presenting monthly reports on business development activities
- Managing SVMPharma and DISTILL SOPs
- To keep up-to-date logs of all business development activities
- To increase SVMPharma’s audience by growing our social media following
- To increase SVMPharma and DISTILL website traffic
- To compile monthly BD reports
- To identify and secure new customers
- Lead RFPs
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- Working with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, how creating accounts and generating leads
- Mailer lite/Gmail merge
- WordPress updates and develop content on website
- A working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Applicants should also have technical experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience of healthcare, clinical studies and electronic data capture systems (3 years)
SVM Perks & Career Opportunities:
SVM applicants that we successfully hire will gain the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-performing, funded startup.
- Competitive Salary + Substantial performance-related bonus.
- Opportunity to execute an ambitious vision of rethinking the future of mobility.
- Friendly and high performing team environment
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.