SVM is looking for a motivated Cloud Architect with 15 to 20 years of work experience
Job Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- 3+ years senior level support with cloud infrastructure as part of
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of
highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for
ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and
deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder
relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful
transitions to implementation support team.
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions
Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate.
- Architect Exam priorities: Architecting Azure Solutions 70-534, AZ – 300
& AZ – 301, 70-533, AZ – 100 & 101 Implementing Azure Infrastructure
Solutions, AZ – 203, 70-532 Developing Azure Solutions
Duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Consult with stakeholder to build and architect new solutions and
scaling their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
- Review and evaluate architectures of existing software products for
Sizing & Security.
- Assist in pricing estimates for SASS offerings for new initiatives. Cost
Optimization for existing running products.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in
the implementation of established architectures and designs.
- Mentor and coach developers to ensure that architecture and requirements
best practices are followed.
- Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud software
- Drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with
- The role is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for
the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience.
- Lead Automated Deployment of Software on Azure Cloud through scripting
- Own the Azure technical customer engagement including developing the
architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs
of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components of customer
facing contract bid responses.
- Assess Azure footprint readiness for deployment activities.
- Lead Pent Test, NICST & OWASP compliance for Production Systems.
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers,
and emerging computing trends
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and
public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security, and
- Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
- Hands-on with tools & methods in capability, business transformation
delivery, sizing & estimations
- Experience with Windows, Linux and Unix platforms
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies
such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates is preferred.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application
Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming
languages: PowerShell, Bash, .Net, .Net Core, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl,
- Required: Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Azure
Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure Storage,
Networking and Security Solutions, ARM Templates, JSON scripting,
Windows and/or Linux administration, Azure App Services, Orchestration,
Kubernetes, and Containers (Docker), SMTP, Mail and API gateway
- Preferred: Azure Cloud Native Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps,
API Management, Service Bus & Event Grid) Azure SQL Database, Azure Web
Jobs, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Server IaaS, SharePoint on Azure, Hyper-V,
VMWare, System Center, firewalls, Web App proxies, Bash, BGP, Chef,
Puppet, OSS Technologies, Powershell scripting, Operations Management
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior
executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving
conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a
software and/or services company
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Exceptional verbal and written communication Certifications
- Experience as a team lead in consultative role on customer engagements
involving software application projects
- Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to
execute and deliver project deliverables.
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.