We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented CP4I Specialist to join our team in Chennai. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in App Connect Enterprise (ACE), and IBM API Connect
How you will contribute:
- Good experience in App Connect Enterprise (ACE) and IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
- Exposure to IBM API Connect.
- Develop maps, message flows and configure/develop adaptors.
- Good in ESQL coding, mapping nodes and transformations.
- Configuration of WMB/IIB in Testing and Production environment
- Experience with IBM Integration Bus/ACE / IBM WebSphere Message Broker and IBM WebSphere Message Queue (MQ)
- Experience with Extended Structured Query Language (ESQL) development.
- Sound understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON is a must.
- Sound understanding of synchronous, asynchronous messaging patterns, developing common reusable IIB artifacts.
- Experience in setting up of interconnections to external interfaces, including Java, MQ, Mail server, RDBMS, and web service
- Good to have experience in improving and documenting the technical processes around application support (using API Manager)
- Nice to have knowledge on Kubernetes, Docker.
- Nice to have hands on experience in CP4I Administration, Jenkins.
- Experience in working with Kafka.
- Experience in setting up deployment automation, governance, pipeline & release orchestration with Cloud DevOps.
- Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.