Solverminds is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion to work with one of the best company, join in!
Department: Data Analyst
Project Location(s): Dubai / Hong Kong
Education: Graduate / Post Graduate with Maths or Statistics / Business information systems / Computer science / Economics
- A high level of mathematical ability. Understanding of Python or Julia or Scala. Deep Learning Predictive Analytics model building skills in Tensorflow / Keras
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data. A methodical and logical approach. Accuracy and attention to detail. Written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- 2+ years (Entry level do not apply)
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
- Able to build and refine Predictive and Prescriptive algorithms on customer probability for cargo booking, dynamic pricing and vessel capacity utilisation. Capability to build optimisation models for optimising the operational performance and tangibly improve the profitability of the company.
- Able to build optimal cargo network optimiser using all transport modes. Able to profile the operations of competitors and find innovative means to web harvest the data. Responsible for building and analyzing the projected result of the shipping company. Responsible for statistical analysis of customer, trade, commodity, services, competitor, operating costs and revenue.
- Data Analyst will collate data for analysis and ensure data quality, identify trends and patterns. Able to create written and visual reports and present their findings.
- 1 Opening