Solverminds is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion to work with one of the best company, join in!
Department: Data Analytics
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: Bachelor / Master Degree
Compensation: As per industry standard
- Support the collection of high-quality data and to ensure accurate and efficient analysis and reporting of results.
- Developing study analysis plans in line with project objectives and protocol.
- Provide statistical and methodological input into data analysis for a variety of RWE projects, from descriptive statistics to statistical methods for clinical studies.
- Attending client and investigator meetings to discuss data and present results.
- Contributing to the production of study reports and performing quality checks on reports produced by other members of the team.
- Supporting the presentation and dissemination of data by contributing to the drafting of study deliverables such as abstracts, posters and manuscripts.
- Working closely within the SVMPharma team to understand project objectives and timelines to assist in the delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Educated to degree level or above, within a mathematics or science related discipline
- A-level in mathematics
- 5+ years of experience (academic or industry) of data analysis and reporting.
- Basic statistical knowledge and experience working with statistics
- Knowledge of statistical software packages including Stata and R.
- IT proficiency – advanced MS skills particularly in Excel (advanced user), with experience in Word and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of the principles of data management, including electronic data capture.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience of statistical methods and concepts applicable to observational clinical research (e.g. sampling, matching, bias, predictive modelling).
- Understanding and experience of healthcare data collection methodologies audit, service evaluation and research.
- Experience of working in healthcare, either in the NHS, a CRO, Pharma industry or academia.