SVM is looking for a motivated Escalation Manager who has a minimum of 1 to 5 years of work experience.
- Monitor and act on any / all major incidents.
- Arrange solutions based on the given knowledge.
- Constant connect with the stakeholders and keep the communication active
- Ensure adherence to the set process and procedures.
- Floor management with key operations.
- Attend calls with stakeholders and record as advised.
- Conduct internal WAR ROOM
- Document the routine activity with key observations.
- Prepare knowledge bank.
- Prepare reports.
- ITIL 4 Certified
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.