- ITIL foundation certificate or more
- English (Must hold at least level C1)
- Ability to communicate in a multi-cultural environment (Previous exposure to work in multi-lingual environment shall be added advantage)
- Self driven for – Work solution.
- Self-motivated and self-organized team-player
- Good technical understanding of complex IT landscapes. Must have worked with large IT landscape (i.e. multiple servers appx 100+) in his previous engagement.
- Self-study skills
- Ability to abstract (The abstract typically states the hypothesis, tools used in research or investigation, data collected, and a summary or interpretation of the data.
- Must be able to have good presentation skills.
- Experience in 2nd level support for more than five consecutive years
- Experience in a ticket System (e.g. Jira);
- Experience in a documentation system (e.g. Confluence)
BSC, multi-year professional experience (> 5 years) in a complex technical environment, technical all-rounder (not only expert in one technology), experience in support in a 2nd or 3rd level support position, excellent communication skills, good intelligible international English, proactive thinking, and convincing self-presentation.
Demonstrable skills/experiences (at least two of the following technologies): windows, network, Unix/Linux, escalation management, mainframe, steering external service providers.
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.