SVM is looking for 8 motivated Java developers who have a minimum of 2 to 4 years work experience
Job Experience and Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
Duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- The development and design of high-quality software solutions
- Identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks in the software development life cycle
- The development of tools and applications through the production of clean, efficient code in terms of response time and overall performance
- The ability to strictly develop solutions in line with GUI and UX standards defined by the organization
- Automating tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Performing validation and verification testing
- Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Documenting development phases and monitoring systems
- Ensuring software is up to date with the latest technologies
- Training and managing a team of junior developers, reviewing their work, and helping them to achieve accuracy
SVM Perks & Career Opportunities:
SVM applicants that we successfully hire will gain the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-performing, funded startup.
- Competitive Salary + Substantial performance-related bonus.
- Opportunity to execute an ambitious vision of rethinking the future of mobility.
- Friendly and high performing team environment
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- Minimum 2- 4 years of working experience on Java, J2EE, JPA, Rest API and React js
- Minimum 1 year exp in Junit and Sonarqube.
- Proficient in building Microservices with Java 1.8 or higher, J2EE,
- Good hands-on experience in Java Persistence API.
- Exposure to Apigee, PingFederate, OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience in using containerization technologies and AWS cloud.
- Prior experience working with Continuous Integration and Deployment in a DevOps oriented product development environment and familiarity with modern MML
- Should have strong knowledge of SQL/NOSQL database along with PL/SQL, ORM (MyBatis/Hibernate) and basic Linux/UNIX
- Working experience on asynchronous messaging patterns like Kafka, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodology like Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Demonstrated ability to simplify a complex solution into discrete components to parallelize development efforts reducing the overall time to market
- Partner with Product Managers, Solution Architects and your Engineering peers to define, analyze, estimate levels of effort to deliver at-scale solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested clean code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- Proficient in Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- Experience in an agile environment is highly preferred
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.