SVM is looking for a number of motivated Java developers who have a minimum of three years work experience.
Job Experience and Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer applications or relevant
- Certifications relevant to the job requirements are valued
Duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- The development and design of high-quality software solutions
- Identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks in the software development life cycle
- The development of tools and applications through the production of clean, efficient code in terms of response time and overall performance
- The ability to strictly develop solutions in line with GUI and UX standards defined by the organization
- Automating tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Performing validation and verification testing
- Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Documenting development phases and monitoring systems
- Ensuring software is up to date with the latest technologies
- Training and managing a team of junior developers, reviewing their work, and helping them to achieve accuracy
- Working with the support desk and closing support tickets on a priority basis
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- Min. 3 years of experience in Java
- Comprehensive experience in JSF Framework
- An understanding and knowledge of other web technologies such as HTML, CSS, AJAX, etc
- Knowledge in unit testing tools such as TestNG, Junit and others.
- Strong Experience in MYSQL Database
- Knowledge of Wildfly server
- Experience in web services
- Knowledge in GIT
- Experience in IDE like eclipse
- Work experience in Marine or Ship management solutions is preferred
- Experience in an agile environment is preferred
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.