SVM is looking for 2 motivated JR MYSQL DBA’s who has a minimum 2+ years of work experience.
- Looking for MySQL Database Administrator having 2 to 3 years of experience working extensively in MYSQL and other databases development across software products and application projects.
- Must have Experience of 1+ years in end to end MYSQL Administration on versions 5.6, 5.7.
- Must have Strong Hands on experience in writing complex MySQL Queries, Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Cursors and Triggers etc throughout the career.
- Having experience of other relational and non-relational database systems such as SQL Server will be given advantage.
- Strong understanding in database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Strong understanding of Query analysis, Query optimization and Database Performance Tuning.
- Experience with replication configuration and Innodb Cluster.
- Experience in Cleansing/normalizing/importing data techniques or tools.
- Must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills along with ability to write complex business logics as per Industry Best Practices.
- Having experience of database administration activities as well as relevant database certifications will be a big plus and also a desired skill.
- Must be able to lead a team as well as do coding for complex database projects.
- Design and maintain database redundancy while working to minimize database downtime and service interruptions.
- Demonstrable experience in windows and Linux-based systems.
- Work experience in Azure Cloud and Azure PAAS services for Mysql.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer applications or relevant
- Certifications relevant to the job requirements will be valued
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and ensure proper backups of all databases are done in a timely manner to ensure that recovery operations can be done as quickly as possible in the event of a systems failure. Perform Ad-hoc backups and restores if required.
- Ability to use scripting language for automation of daily tasks.
- Troubleshoot database related problems, working closely with Application and System Administration teams while providing status to IT Manager.
- Support Customer Service Operations Centre (CSOC) personnel for database support required for performance engineering and data analytics
- Provide technical expertise to the team, bringing new ideas from academia and industry to the wider organization
- Work with teams of Project Delivery and Software developers to support project IT responsibilities for commercial projects.
- Participate in Code and design reviews
- Follow industry trends and maintain a strong interest in emerging technologies and best practices.
- Day to day implementation of new development as well as maintenance, enhancements and fixes for existing products or applications.
- Perform technical troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate and correct data and database issues.
- Identify opportunities for improved performance in SQL operations and implementations.
- Able to Design, implement, and monitor disaster recovery plans as it pertains to the production database environment.
- Coordinate with internal or external teams within the company to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
- Lead the sprints as per agile development methodology and mentor the junior team members.
- Perform code reviews to ensure that developers adhere to coding standard and best practices.
- Work with application architects, system engineers, business analysts and project managers to understand business or industry requirements and design the database accordingly.
- Provide technical support for the database related production issues resulting from new deployments. Must have strong documentation and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
- Must have leadership, flexibility and time-management skills.
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.