SVM is looking for 2 full-stack developers and a technical lead for our low-code / no-code SaaS platform “DISTILL EDC” (https://svmpharma.com/distill-edc/).
Job Experience and Education Requirements:
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- 8 to 10 years experience
- B.Sc / Any graduate
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Microservices, React JS
- 1+ years working experience in mongo db
- 3+ years experience in DevOps (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Experience in Unit testing (JUnit, JEST)
- Experience in SonarQube
- Experience with developing reusable components with quality focused
- Basics of docker and containerization
- Experience in code peer review
- Experience on AWS services like ECS, S3, Cloudfront, ALB, VPC, Cloudwatch
Applicants should also have technical experience and skills in the following areas:
- AWS certification is preferred
- Experience in SaaS product
- Experience with Java, Microservices, Springboot, AWS, ReactJS, Devopsl, MongoDB
- Experience with AZURE Board
- The ability to mentor the DevOps team)
Other key competencies include:
- The candidate should be an agile individual who is able to work successfully and collaboratively with a team
- The ability to create proof of concept to demonstrate the feasibility of feature implementation
- A strong problem solver
- The ability to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
- The candidate should demonstrate strong leadership / mentoring skill
SVM Perks & Career Opportunities:
SVM applicants that we successfully hire will gain the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-performing, funded startup.
- Competitive Salary + Substantial performance-related bonus.
- Opportunity to execute an ambitious vision of rethinking the future of mobility.
- Friendly and high performing team environment
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.