A learning and development coordinator is responsible for designing, delivering, and managing training programs and initiatives within an organization. Their main goal is to help employees develop and improve their skills, knowledge, and performance, to support the overall goals of the business.
Job Experience and Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as education, human resources, or business, is often preferred for an L&D Coordinator.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in learning and development, instructional design, or a related field is typically required for an L&D Coordinator. This may include experience designing and delivering training programs, managing logistics for training events, and tracking and evaluating the impact of training initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
Duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- The coordinator works with managers and employees to identify training needs, and to develop and prioritize a plan for addressing these needs.
- The coordinator designs and delivers training programs that are tailored to meet the specific needs of the organization and its employees.
- The coordinator is responsible for managing the budget for training initiatives, including tracking expenses and making sure that the programs are delivered within budget.
- The coordinator is responsible for organizing training events and making sure that all the necessary resources, such as facilities and equipment, are in place.
- The coordinator monitors and evaluates the impact of training programs and makes recommendations for improvement.
- The coordinator keeps up to date with the latest training methodologies and best practices and incorporates these into the organization’s training programs.
SVM requires applicants to have the following key performance indicators:
- A strong understanding of current best practices in learning and development, including adult learning principles and effective training design and delivery methods, is important for an L&D Coordinator.
- An L&D Coordinator must be an effective communicator, able to build relationships with stakeholders and organize and manage multiple training initiatives.
- An L&D Coordinator must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities and be able to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- You may need to have experience with learning management systems (LMS), content authoring tools, and other technology used for delivering and tracking training programs.
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.