SVM is looking for a motivated Mobile App Developer who has a minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
Job Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer applications or relevant
- Certifications relevant to the job requirements will be valued
Duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop high-quality software solutions and design
Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life
Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code in
terms of response time and overall performance
Strictly develop solutions in line with GUI and UX standards defined by
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up to date with the latest technologies
Train and manage a team of junior developers, review their work, and
help them to achieve accuracy.
- Work with the support desk and close support tickets on a priority basis
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
1-3 years’ experience working with Mobile application development using
- Strong experience in React Native Redux, Hooks Concepts
Experience and knowledge of react-native-windows and MobX framework will
be an added advantage.
- Proficient with mobile applications life cycles
- Experience working with RESTful API’s.
- Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones and tablets.
- Experience with GIT source control and JIRA
Experience in designing, building, and maintaining Windows applications
using Universal-Windows-Platform (UWP) will be a big plus
SVM requires applicants to have the following process knowledge:
- Experience in an agile environment is highly preferred
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.