SVM is looking for three India-based Qlik Administrators who have experience with Qlik replication, ingestion and streaming across a variety of sources.
Job Experience and Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have the job experience as listed below:
- 5+ years of experience
- B.Sc / Any graduate
SVM Perks & Career Opportunities:
SVM applicants that we successfully hire will gain the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-performing, funded startup.
- Competitive Salary + Substantial performance-related bonus.
- Opportunity to execute an ambitious vision of rethinking the future of mobility.
- Friendly and high performing team environment
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- Extensive experience with Qlik replication, ingestion and streaming across a variety of sources
- Good understanding or knowledge in data warehouses
- Hands on experience with Qlik Replicate Console
- Exposure with Qlik CDC engine
- Exposure to ETL tools like Informatica and events triggers like EDX
- Knowledge on Qlik Administration tasks including Managing endPoints and Tasks
- Exposure to AWS S3 buckets, SNS Services, Lambda functions
- Exposure to monitoring tools like Grafana, CloudFlare, DynaTrace
- Experience with SQL queries is preferred
- Exposure to PowerShell scripting is desired
- Extensive experience in Qlik Replication Job Scheduler
- Knowledge on Qlik File and streaming engine
- Good hands on experience in change Tables and Dump file transformations
Applicants should also have technical experience and skills in the following areas:
- Proficiency in English (Equal to C1 EU Standards) (Mandatory)
- The ability to communicate in a multicultural environment (previous exposure within a professional multilingual environment is advantageous)
- Be a self-driven, self-motivated and self-organized team-player
- Good technical understanding of complex IT landscapes (Large enterprises)
- Self-study skills
- Self-motivated and self-organized team-player
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.