Solverminds is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion to work with one of the best company, join in!
Department: Qlikview Admin
Project Location(s): Chennai, Siruseri
Education: Any Engineering Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Good English – Equal to EU standard C – Mandatory. Ability to communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in 2nd & 3rd level support. Experience in a documentation system (e.g., Confluence / Sharepoint / Teamsite)
- Experience in a ticket system (e.g., Jira).Work solution-driven. Good technical understanding of complex IT landscapes. Self-study skills. Ability to abstract. ITIL Foundation certificate – desired. Self-motivated and self-organized team-player. Must have led a team of 4.
- 4 to 12 years (Entry level do not apply)
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
- QlikView System Administrator Certification, Windows Server knowledge, Linux Server Knowledge, Informatica knowledge, MS Internet Information Server knowledge, FileShare technologies (SMB / NFS), Significant experience in MS SQL Server knowledge, JAVA Scripting, QlikView coding, WebFocus Admin, Dynatrace, JMeter.
- 2 Openings