No. of Positions: 6
Qualification: Graduate qualification in QlikView
- 2+ years of experience in Qlik administration with demonstrated Technical expertise in Qlikview, Qliksense, Nprinting.
- QV Admin activities includes Working on failure of jobs, Security Implementation, Network issues and Load balance server slow ness in switching the node.
- Adding/updating/removing user permissions, tracking licensing assignments, Working with AD Directory and LDAP Groups.
- Managing licensing requests/issues, Deployment, Migration, scheduling and connecting with vendor for License Renewals.
- Qliksense Mobile Integration and configuration With Airwatch client along with cisco VPN teams.
- IIS Server Configuration for Qliksense mobile integration with Reverse Proxy Refreshing of apps & also publishing of apps in Access point.
- Performed Upgrades from Qlikview 11.2 SR 17 to Qlikview 12.3 sr3 Performed
- Nprinting Upgrades from 17.3.0 to 17.5.0 and prepared
- Governance Practice with Access part
- Maintaining the reports in QMC and Access Point.
- Hands on retrieving of external data from different data sources to Qlikview Dashboard in terms of QVDs by making connection through ODBC and OLEDB and SAP Connectors as well, Web connectors,Denodo Connectors.
- Worked with Qv and QS Scalability tools
- Worked With Qlikview and Qliksense Server sizing activities
- Tested the applications with HPSM tools by preparing use cases and test cases for Qlikview Application
- Work Experience in Deployment Management & Release management.
- Given different levels of support in different environments like development, Testing & production.
- Coordinate, control and support deployments to varied environments in a repeatable and manageable manner.
- Experience in publisher to schedule the tasks and distribute the data.Experience in publisher to schedule the tasks and distribute the data.
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.