We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented React Developer to join our team in Chennai. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in React JS, as well as minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience.
How you will contribute:
- Develop high-quality software solutions and design
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code in terms of response time and overall performance
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up to date with the latest technologies
- Work with the support desk and close support tickets on a priority basis
What will make you successful:
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, Material UI, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods)
- Code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps
- Performance testing frameworks like Mocha/Jest, Node + NPM and Typescript
- Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
Qualifications And Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer applications or relevant
- Certifications relevant to the job requirements will be valued
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.