Regional Sales Manager
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Your New Role:
- Drive revenue and market penetration/volume growth of Solverminds products and solutions
- Take a consultative sales approach to sell the value proposition of Solverminds solutions to Customers (Carriers, Freight forwarders, NVOCCs).
- Develop and execute territory and account strategies to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Expand Solverminds footprint at existing customers and develop net new customers
- Develop white space by effective prospecting and quickly convert prospects to qualified opportunities to drive through the sales cycle.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline, to achieve targets
- Employ a structured sales approach, leveraging Solverminds’s sales methodology, to drive opportunities through the pipeline to closure and revenue realization.
- Provide accurate forecasting and identify executable actions to bridge any gaps to ensure achievement of sales targets
- Develop quality proposals for customers/prospects which clearly articulate the value proposition of Solverminds’s solutions to solve the customer’s business problem(s). Deliver proposals both as responses to RFPs, and unsolicited.
Perks & Career Opportunities:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-performing, funded startup.
- Competitive Salary + Substantial performance related bonus
- Flexibility on work location is a possibility for the right candidate
- Opportunity to execute on an ambitious vision of rethinking the future of mobility.
- Friendly and high performing team environment
Key Position Capabilities:
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, SVM is looking for a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER to join its ranks, you will be responsible for overall business growth, sales profitability, and account penetration goals within the Ocean Supply Chain by effectively selling the company’s products and/or services, identifying new opportunities, leading business development activities and personally securing new business accounts/customers. The ideal individual is a hunter-type sales leader who comes with a lot of experience of having worked in the logistics industry and interacted with decision-makers within Carriers, NVOCCs, Forwarders, and BCOs
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Develop & cultivate strong relationships with decision-makers within Shipping Lines, Freight forwarders, BCOs, and NVOCCs.
- Be an advocate for your customers within Solverminds, championing any issues to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution
- Provide customer feedback and input to Product Management and the Executive team to drive new product offerings for Solverminds.
- Effectively represent Sales (and the voice of the Customer) on cross-functional teams within Solverminds
- Keep current on market developments and be knowledgeable of the competition. Be able to differentiate Solverminds’s products and solutions in the marketplace
- Represent Solverminds externally at Industry Events, Conferences, Trade Shows, etc
- 10+ years of Sales experience within the Logistics/Shipping industry with an added preference for software and solution sales
- Track record of consistently making or exceeding sales targets
What You Have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Able to speak another language will be an advantage
- Flexibility and ability to shift with the demands of the business in an entrepreneurial, informal environment
- Polished negotiation skills with excellent listening and presentation skills
- Demonstrated tenacity and the ability to navigate corporate structures
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team is critical
- Demonstrated innovativeness and motivation
- Ability to travel over 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us.
To apply, inbox your cover letter and profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more at solverminds.com
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.