Senior Creative Graphic Designer
Solverminds is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion to work with one of the best company, join in!
Department: IT Web
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: Bachelor / Master Degree.
Compensation: As per industry standard
- Proven graphic designing experience with exceptional creativity and innovation in IT and commercial sector
- A good grasp of UI tools, techniques and methodologies and the ability to create User Interface, e-mailers, social media posts, user guides, reports, infographics, and marketing collateral.
- Deliver creative graphic design across a wide variety of digital and social content (website / social media platforms / digital ads, etc.)
- Must be well versed with illustrations and development of designs for print media.
- Develop creative design for product illustrations, logos, and websites and banners inaccurately selected colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Good hands on Pamphlet design, Brochure Design, Magazines, Newsletter, Print Material, exhibition flier, Mailers, Posters, and Hoarding.
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- To take care of all stationery pertaining to media like Visiting Cards, Standee, Banners, pamphlets, and other products required in the Print Media.
- Should have hands-on experience in using software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, and other designing Software.
Primary skills set
- 5+ years of industry experience in design and production is ideal.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Solid portfolio showcasing design and typography skills is a must.
- Ability to assist the Creative team with layout, design and image composition, in order to effectively and efficiently create the desired results.
- Stellar communication skills, artistic intuition, creative vision, and a strong sense of design/color.