SVM is looking for a motivated Senior Software Engineer – Angular who has a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Translate UIUX design wireframes to code.
- Design and build UIs that scale, primarily using Angular and one-way data flow best practices.
- Design and develop new, compelling Web User Interfaces.
- Implement unit tests and integration tests to drive development efficiency.
- Optimize Web Applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Experience with source control management systems (Git)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in Angular 6 and above.
- Experience in working with Progressive Web application development.
Skills and Requirements:
- Angular 6 and above
- UIUX design
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.