SVM is looking for 5 motivated Software Engineers (Core Java) who have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience
Job Education Requirements
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements and have ample job experience as listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer applications or relevant
- Certifications relevant to the job requirements will be valued
Duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop high standard API with JWT based authentication
- Document the API in swagger.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Periodic code review and performance review
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL
- Work on implementation of Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth.
- Effective Client communication.
- Must be analytical and self-motivated.
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- Min. 2 to 3 years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- Strong experience in Spring Boot application.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices.
- Strong hands-on experience on Spring core and Spring JPA
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, SonarQube, Jenkins
- Strong Experience in MYSQL Database
- Good with CI/CD – Jenkins
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
SVM requires applicants to have the following process knowledge:
- Experience in an agile environment is highly preferred
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.