SVM is looking for 4 motivated Software Engineers with minimum of 2 years of work experience.
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements:
- Any Graduate
SVM requires applicants to have the following experience:
- Min. 2 years of experience developing web applications using JSF
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
Duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Proven working experience in Java development, JSF(Mandatory), React JS(Optional)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Java Frameworks
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.