We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Technical Lead to join our team in Chennai. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Java, SQL, JSF, as well as The candidate need to have Team Handling Experience.
SVM requires applicants to meet the following education requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer applications or relevant
- A postgraduate degree is desirable
- Certifications relevant to the job requirements will be valued
How you will contribute:
- Managing a team of 10-15 developers on daily basis, review productivity achievements, work with the project coordinators to clear impediments for the team and execute plans
- Accountable to design and deliver the solutions with the highest code quality and without any response time issues
- Auditing, controlling, and monitoring development activities and technical guidance to developers
- Accountable to deliver sustainable and scalable IT solutions, maintain GUI and UX standards in line with the standards defined by the organization.
- Work with the project coordinators and ensure the team delivers user stories as per the plan consistently and in time
- Always keep the team motivation and morale levels high to achieve on-time and quality deliverables
- Work with the project coordinators and extend support in project management throughout the project lifecycle, including project initiation, project delivery, post-implementation review and Project closeout/handover
What will make you successful:
- Min 10 Years of experience in programming using Java
- Min 5 Years of Experience in developing solutions using JSF (Experience in Prime face is an advantage)
- Min 10 Years of Experience in SQL (MYSQL & MSSQL)
- Min 5 Years of Experience in any of one Estimation technics (Experience in FP is an advantage)
- Min 5 Years of Experience in converting epics, user stories into Requirements
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in code review and debugging
- Knowledge in Angular + Spring boot is an advantage
- Good Knowledge of JSON
- Experience in Web services and API
- Thorough understanding of other web technologies such as HTML, CSS, AJAX, etc
- Experience in unit testing tools such as TestNG, Junit and others
- Strong Experience in MYSQL Database
- Knowledge of Wildfly server
- Experience in web services
- Knowledge in GIT
- Experience in IDE like eclipse
- Experience in using the Jira tool
- Hands-on experience presenting ideas and solutions using process flow diagrams, mock-ups, and wire Frameses
- Candidates with experience in delivering Marine or Ship management solutions will be highly preferred
- Candidates with Agile-Scrum background will be highly preferred
- Candidates with experience in Java, Jsf, SQL and Any Estimation technics
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.