No. of Positions: 2
- Create User Guides, Quick Guides, Video Manuals of the products developed at SVM Technologies.
- Create Contents, PPT, Flow charts that describe the technical process of the products developed at SVM technologies
- Constantly edit and revise technical documents to match the continuously evolving digital products.
- Be comfortable with cross-functional teams to discuss details of the product
- Be vigilant to provide detailing while creating various types of user guides.
- Able to work with WYSIWYG tools.
- Quick & timely delivery of the requirement.
- Plan the work at hand and distribute work equally among the teammates.
- Aware of standard documentation procedures.
- Deveop SoPs for developing standardized process of operation.
- Experience in writing
- Strong creative and technical editing skills.
- Experience working with the following tools preferred: Confluence/JIRA, Git & Github
- Microsoft Office, Windows Operating system.
- Experience Video making tools are preferable, particularly camtasia
- Excellent Communication & Teamwork skills.
- Positive attitude towards coping pressures of work-life balance.
- Never cease learning and exploring.
- To be able to handle and respond to feedback from Clients & Colleagues efficiently.
- Able to handle an AGILE pattern of working.
- Sincere, dedicated, and who can commit to a long-term relationship with the company.
Solverminds is a leading global technology company providing enterprise resource management solutions, consulting and data analytics services to a maritime industry where business meets the technology. The vision of the company is to develop a “Truly” integrated Enterprise Application Suite for the liner shipping company. Deeper domain expertise and advanced technology platforms offer a complete range of technology products for liner operations management, ship management, agency management, and advanced analytics.
Solverminds is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates, and our community are very important to us. Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted with their application.
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Algorithm Developer||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|Java Developer – JSF||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|Java Developer – JPA||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|QA Engineer – Healthcare||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|Qlik Administrator||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|Business Development Executive||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|Operations Research Analyst||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|Lead / Senior Java Fullstack Developer||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|Business Analyst||Chennai, India||June 17, 2022|
|Senior Technical Support / Administrator||Chennai, India||June 13, 2022|
|Senior Business Analyst||Chennai, India||June 10, 2022|
|MS Office Sharepoint Master||Chennai, India||June 10, 2022|
|AEM Administrator||Chennai, India||June 10, 2022|
|Java Developer – Fresher||Chennai, India||May 24, 2022|
|Java Developer – Senior||Chennai, India||January 11, 2022|
|Application Support Specialist||CHENNAI INDIA||January 11, 2022|
|Technical Writer||Chennai, India||January 11, 2022|
|Qlikview Administrator||CHENNAI INDIA||January 11, 2022|
|Escalation Manager||CHENNAI INDIA||January 11, 2022|
|Technical Lead – Digital Ship Management Solutions||Chennai, India||January 11, 2022|