The cookies allow us to see:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website
- The type of Internet browser and the operating system you use to access our website
- The date and time you visit our website
- The pages you visit our website
- The pages you shared on social media and to which social media network
- If you were referred to our website from a search engine, the address of that website and the search term you used to find us.
Before you access and use our websites or submit your personal information to us, you will be asked to provide your authorization to the terms and conditions, your submission (if applicable), and processing of information about you as described herein, in compliance with relevant data protection laws.
Solverminds is committed to compliance with all relevant country-specific data privacy laws as per GDPR, including EU Standard Contractual Clauses, model contracts/transfer agreements, privacy statements, and policies, and country-specific filings if applicable.
We will use your information to improve the content of our website, to notify customers of updates to our website, products, and also to contact customers for marketing and sales purposes, including renewals, that are related to a customer’s specific needs and interests and that too authenticated by user permission.
We will never share your information with any other or misuse the information you provide to us. You can easily remove cookies that have been created in the browser by changing the Cookies settings.