SOLVERMINDS was honored as “Highly Commended” Finalist in the
Containerization International 2011 “Innovation IT of the Year” award.
SOLVERMINDS was awarded “Indian Leadership Award for Industrial Development”
by the Indian Economic Development and Research Association (IEDRA).
Picture here is Mr Anthony Damian, MD of Solverminds receiving the award certificate
- Mr. Oberoi M, (2000) Functional and Legal aspects of Box time Charter party, Distinction Thesis, Part of the British National Library, selected for Presentation in Maritime Symposium 2004, Chennai.
- Mr. Oberoi M, Damian A. Global Container Security System, (2004) Research paper presented to QinetiQ, Leading Defense & Commercial Research Organization
- Mr. Oberoi M, Damian A. (2004) Liner Shipping – Innovating Management Studies through Business Simulations. Paper presented in the MARTECH 2004 Conference and Exhibition, Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore.
- Mr. Oberoi M, Damian A. Global Container Security System, (2004). Paper presented in the Maritime Symposium 2004, Chennai On Solaris, Linux, Windows, Pocket PC, Palm OS
- Damian, A. (1998), MSc Thesis, Quantifying risk associated with ship financing. Prof. Menachof D, Damian A. (1998) Mergers and Alliances in the Liner Shipping Industry, Journal of Transportation Management 10 (2), 44-56
- Prof. Menachof D, Damian, A. (1998) Mergers and Alliances in the Liner Industry – A Historical Perspective, Proceedings of the Intermodal Distribution Educators’ Academy, Dallas, May 1998
- Prof. Menachof D, Damian, A. (1997) PG Dip Thesis, Mergers and Alliances in the Liner Industry: Strategic and Financial perspective