SVM BAPLIE Viewer Introduction
Solverminds (SVM) has developed a standalone SVM BAPLIE Viewer tool, which helps the Container Shippling Lines to decode and display the contents of BAPLIE Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) files. SVM Baplie Viewer helps to review the contents of the BAPLIE EDI File without modifying the contents of the source file.
SVM Baplie Viewer:
- Allows you to look through BAPLIE encoded files, as easily viewable spreadsheets.
- Does not require any special programs / software for installation.
- Just run the SVM Baplie Viewer setup file to decode seamlessly.
Users just upload the BAPLIE EDI Files and get back the list of container details.
Users can decode the various file formats of SMDG15/BAPLIE 1.5, SMDG20/BAPLIE 2.0, SMDG22/BAPLIE 2.2 and SMDG31/BAPLIE 3.1 with the newly upgraded interface from SVM Baplie Viewer.
SVM Baplie Viewer provides details of the container such as:
- Container Number
- Cell Position (Stowage)
- Size and Type
- Weight / VGM Weights
- Full / Empty signs
- IMO Class
- UN number of Hazardous Cargo
- Port of Loading & Discharge
- Temperature of Refrigerated goods.
SVM Baplie Viewer is not limited by the line terminator. Even if there is no line terminator, the EDI will be read completely and converted by the SVM Baplie Viewer tool. Upon uploading a BAPLIE file, the tool validates the file and lets you know if there are any incorrect or missing segments which may prevent the file from being read and converted.
SVM Baplie Viewer provides a quick Upload-and-Export option which provides the opportunity to navigate the rows and columns of the BAPLIE EDI format from one position to another as simple as scroll and mouse click.
|Operating System||:||Windows (32 / 64 bit)|
|Runtime environment||:||JRE version 1.6/1.7/1.8)|
|System Memory||:||Minimum 2GB|
|Windows Permission||:||Read/Write access (program installed path)|
Download Version 1.3.1
“It’s free for use, for further enquiries about this product, please contact email@example.com“
Yes, only “.EDI” and “.TXT” extension files can be uploaded.
Yes, T – Tonne is the Default weight of the tool and CWT (UK), CWT (US), etc, are also supported.
“Custom Report helps to slice and dice the information that are available in the BAPLIE file and displays a standard view of the tool.”
“In the main grid, there are flags to identify the DG, OOG and the Reefer containers and the same can be extracted as a report from IMDG List for DG, Reefer List for Reefer and OOG Cargo Summary for OOG containers.”
Yes, system can handle multiple DG’s in a container and display the custom report in “IMDG List”.
Yes, using the “Container Data” report user can view all the details of a container.
“Yes, using the “Container Data” report user can view all the commodity details and Group Type of containers.”
Yes, it is possible to install SVM BAPLIE viewer via command prompt.
Yes, system allows to install specific device managers as per requirement.
Not needed, it can be installed with the help of installation video.
Yes, system allows to run the anti-virus software while installing SVM BAPLIE Viewer.
It can be download from www.solverminds.com and installed using the installation video provided in the same website.
Yes, special characters are allowed while saving the path of the SVM BAPLIE viewer file.
“Uninstalling SVM BAPLIE Viewer is same as uninstalling general stand alone software installed in system.”
Yes, multiple versions can be installed but only one at a time.
Yes, UNC path can be specified.
No, it is not supported for Linux and MAC.
“While opening the EDI file, the values like Vessel, Voyage/Leg, Port, BAPLIE Format and Weight Unit gets displayed. These fields cannot be entered by the users manually.”
ISO codes are fetched from Utility screens.
“To overcome this we have provided the IS DG column, where the DG containers are
Using IMDG list, can sort all those information involved in that container in detail.
Using the file option, can fetch the latest 5 processed EDI file.
The container data window displays the first DG information involved in that container.
Using the IMDG cargo summary the class wise information could be verified in detail.
“New column is available in the main grid to show the commodity involved in the
- Apr 14
VERSION 1.3.1 Public Release
- Cargo summary will be enhanced to generate report based on Port of Load / Port of Discharge.
- The new utility "IMDG Class Remap" will be provided to configure the various type of hazardous codes with subsidiary risk and sub label. This configuration will be used in "Analysis of container Data Report" to capture the error message of "Container with Incorrect IMDG class".
VERSION 1.3 Public Release
- Bay view configuration (Row, Deck and In-hold)
- Empty stowage handling
- Display of BAPLIE File Information
- Online Help & Support
VERSION 1.2 Public Release
- Bay View
- Full Cargo Plan
- Stack Weight Summary
- Bays printout
- Container Data Analysis
- Transversal Weight distribution
- 2016Nov 14
VERSION 1.1 Public Release
- Option to view recent uploaded files (Maximum 5 files)
- General statistics for Tonnage sheet, Weight, Units and TEUs
- Custom Report for IMDG Details
VERSION 1.0 Public Release
- ISO and Port details will be maintained in the property files and the same details can be viewed in the data grid.
- Slot loss configuration will be maintained in the property to calculate the slot loss based on the BAPLIE data.
- Slice and dice feature will be implemented to view the BAPLIE data.
- User manual will be provided in Help menu.
- Various reports* can be generated from the uploaded BAPLIE file.